Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day



Head to Toe: Tank, Old Navy; Blazer, Forever 21; Necklace, Charlotte Russe; Earrings, borrowed (about 5 years ago, sorry Monika); Shorts and Belt, Forever 21; Clogs, Target; Bag, TJ Maxx

Today was my first day of class. As a self declared nerd/bookworm, the first day of school is something I always look forward to. New subjects, professors, classmates...and usually, new clothes. Today was possibly my last first day of school. This wasn't the outfit I originally planned, but the temps rose above 80, so I had to adjust. I love how this outfit has a prep school feel to it with the blazer and clogs, but a fun twist with the shorts and funky jewelery.



Photos taken by my boyfriend, Mackenzie
On a final note, first day of school pictures are no new concept for me. K-12, my mom took a first day pic on the front porch. I dug up the ones from high school to share with you. I got a kick out of revisiting all my fun outfits (that I think I had planned since July) and different hairstyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.