Saturday, September 10, 2011

Concrete Jungle




Head to Toe: Braided headband, Charlotte Russe; Earrings, Tiffany's (gift); Dress, Old Navy; Cardigan, Gap Outlet; Belt, Mom's; Bag, gift; Flats, Gap Outlet.

My latest accessory in this photo is my pumpkin latte from Dunkin Donuts! It was just the pick-me-up I needed on this dreary Thursday...so much so, that I walked back to Dunkin a second time after I dropped my first latte and spilled it all over the sidewalk. Anway, I usually wear this dress with a black sweater and black sandals, but I love how it goes with the deep purple sweater and gunmetal flats. And since the cheetah pattern is so subtle, it's the perfect combination of city and safari. For Monday, it's a toss-up between moving to the Dunkin cider, or switching to Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice latte. It's officially fall, people!






1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing and provides me with great style and fashion inspiration!

    I'm attending New York Fashion Week and would love for you to check out my coverage (lots of insider exclusives and fashion moments)

    goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    style and musings of a fashion lawyer playing, living, shopping and working in LA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.