Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Easy Friday




Head to Toe: Shades, Banana Republic Outlet; Necklace, Gift; T, Gap via Consignment Shop; Bracelet, Darien Sport Shop (gift bag); Shorts and Belt, Forever 21; Sandals, Gap Outlet.

Friday I went to campus to catch up on some serious homework so I wanted something comfy, but together (come on students, week 3 is too soon for yoga pants!). This T-shirt has a slouchy Friday vibe to it--I practically wear it whenever it's clean and in my dresser. And shout out to my mom for this unique choker. Her mother's side of the family is from South Dakota, and she actually owns some land out there. She and my Dad went across the country last summer to check it out and I got this great, authentic Native American necklace out of it.

For now, Friday can't come soon enough.


Photos by Mackenzie

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Glad I am your first follower!! Looking forward to many more posts!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.