Friday, September 30, 2011

Easy Rider




Head to Toe: Tank, Gap (gift); Leather Jacket, Joyce Leslie; Necklaces, American Eagle (gift); Jeans, Old Navy; Clogs, Target; Umbrella, Old Navy; Bag, Gift.

Had to take these photos Wednesday night because I was rushing out the door before class earlier. I was tired and frustrated after a long day of studying, paper-writing, and class...but I was going to take these photos night or day, rain or shine, damn it!

I love this short sleeve leather jacket. It was a clearance buy for only $5! (I occasionally like to brag about my bargain conquests, hah.) Anyway, the color matched perfectly with my clogs, and the heel kept the bottom of my pants dry in this washout.

Thank goodness it's Friday and for a glimpse of sun today. Happy weekend, all.


1 comment:

  1. Like the rip of pants!

    Kaye Awatin
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.