Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Flannel




Head to Toe: Tunic, Gift (HCo); Jacket, F21; Belt, Mom's. Leggings, Gift (American Eagle); Bag, TJ Maxx; Scarf on bag, Rue 21 Outlet; Watch, Target; Boots, Target

Mackenzie's mom gave me this plaid tunic a few Christmases ago, and I of course wore it right after I got it (like I do with everything I buy/ receive)...but I love this shirt for fall. The orange, yellow, and red flannel is deliciously autumn. Throwing on leggings and my trusty boots (I had to do a little super-gluing on the toe because I wore them so much last year) was perfect for a morning of studying.




Mackenzie was making me laugh when he took these photos!

1 comment:

  1. Really like the plaid and denim combo and those boots are fab!

    Shea
    http://fashionablylearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.