Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Life's a Beach




Head to Toe: Hat, Payless; Dress, Francesca's Collections; Belt, Thrifted; Bracelets, Street vendor; Sandals, Charlotte Russe.

The weathermen were calling for a washout, but it turned out to be a beautiful Labor Day weekend. I was lucky enough to spend it at Mackenzie's parents' beach house in Maine. We relaxed and enjoyed the last bit of summer. This dress, with the crochet belt and straw hat, is perfectly August, but I love that it can easily transition into fall with a cardigan and some tights. Today, on the other hand, was rainy and 60 degrees. These pictures have me pining for the beach!



Photos by Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.