Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Little Hippie



Head to Toe: Tee, Old Navy; Vest, Rue 21 Outlet; Jeans, stolen borrowed from mom; Belt, Dad's; Boots, Old Navy; Bag, gift from my parent's trip to Miami.

Another gloomy day here in CT, but today I dressed for the weather. Thankfully, it wasn't a complete washout so I avoided my rain boots. I am in love with the hippie feel to this outfit. The crochet vest definitely brings the vibe, and I decided to pair it with jeans and my dad's belt he wore in the 70's. Unfortunately, my hair blew over my earrings in these photos, but I wore a handcrafted set from my mom's trip to South Dakota. I also see this bag becoming a real favorite. My parents got it for me at an art deco store in Miami. It's quirky with the Mona Lisa design, and can handle all my books. Plus, it's made from 100 percent recycled materials. Guess that makes me a real modern hippie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.