Monday, September 26, 2011

A Monday walk





Head to Toe: Top, Marshall's; Headband, Target; Earrings, JC Penny; Jeans, Mom's; Belt, Dad's; Moccasins, Target

Miraculously, I did not have a heap of homework to finish this morning before class. I took the opportunity to take my pup, Monti, for a walk on a path by the water. It was also a scenic opportunity to snap my photos. I'm really craving the days of layering sweaters, jackets, and scarves, but it's another 80 degree day here in CT, so I opted for cuffed jeans and a crop top.

It just hit me that September is almost over, and it's a little scary how quickly the semester is going by. October will also mark the first month of my blog. Sometimes it's frustrating when my photos don't turn out great, and some days I just want to throw on sweats and not think about an outfit, but it has been so worth it! Here's to many months of style-blogging to come!



3 comments:

  1. Nice casual look..the earrings give it a quirky touch too. Lucky you can wear crop tops..I defo can't anymore ;)

    Shea
    http://fashionablylearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, you will be back there in a flash I'm sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! i have a give-away on my blog, if you'd like to enter :) daria daria give away

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.