Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ocean Blues



Head to Toe: Earrings, Charlotte Russe; Tanks, Gap; Shorts, American Eagle via Reny's Maine; Sweater, Delia's via Consignment shop; Bracelets, Temptations; Sandals, Marshalls.

I have one more laid back outfit to share from my beach weekend. I think I wore cut-off shorts more than anything else this summer. They go with everything and exude a kind of casual coolness. The blue palliate was a last nod to summer until I totally--or mostly--switch over to autumn neutrals. We didn't actually lay out on the beach this past weekend, but we saw plenty of sunshine and had a few great walks. Hopefully there will be a few more beach days left before Fall sweeps in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.