Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Under My Umbrella



Head to Toe: Top, Hand-me-down; Skirt, Forever 21; Oxfords, Forever 21; Bracelets, Temptations; Bag, TJ Maxx; Umbrella, Old Navy.

I have several confessions about this post. First, there are far too few pictures because I was having trouble getting my camera angle right and was getting impatient in the rain. Second, I was dressed totally inappropriately for the weather. I thought the short walk from my car to the office would be fine in a drizzle, but it ended up full out raining, and I was distressed over the possibility of ruining my new shoes (thankfully, they made it out okay and I weather treated them that night). And I was freezing because it was only about 60 degrees out! Lastly, I can't for the life of me figure out why I left my lanyard hanging out of my purse pocket. But despite my hesitations about these photos (cut off feet, lack of sharpness) I decided to post them anyway because I felt this outfit was so cute/ flattering. I'm still not sure these pics do it justice. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.