Monday, October 31, 2011

Down a Rabbit Hole




Head to Toe: Dress, F21; Headband (tied on top), Sally's; Thigh-highs, Halloween store; Heels, Mom's.

I got this dress several springs ago and have always called it my "Alice in Wonderland" dress. Keeping up with my theme this Halloween, I decided to style it as Alice. Plus, I got to wear my Red Queen costume again another night. So if you're in a pinch tonight, just throw on a blue dress and some white tights!

And if you're really feeling festive, here are the Halloween cupcakes I made over the weekend. I drew inspiration from the net, mostly betterhomesandgardens.com.

Yum!


Cupcake mix is Pillsbury. I also used vanilla Pillsbury frosting and dyed it with food dye. With cake decorator tips, small candies, and colored sugar, you can easily recreate any of my spooky designs. For mummies, monsters, and eyeballs, see Better Homes and Gardens. 
Happy Halloween! 

20 comments:

  1. Love those cupcakes! They look delicious and are so original!!!! I would love to try one of those hahah! Beutiful dress :) Happy halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! happy halloween

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh those cupcakes look fantastic! and love the alice idea - you are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and those cupcakes are making me hungry!! ;)

    Shea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely insert name and yummy cupcakes!

    xxx
    E
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmygosh, how adorable are you?!!! I love the outfit. Those cupcakes look totally delicious, too!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable yet again!! Those cupcakes look DELICIOUS!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cupcakes!!! they look like they were really time consuming but they turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! Amazing costume! So cute! (:
    Happy Halloween!~

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute Halloween look!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! dress and tiights are adorable :)

    Check out my blog too if you like, would be a pleasure!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you make a cute alice! and mmm cupcakes I could have one of those right now D:

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh what an adorable dress!!! and the cupcakes look delicious!^^


    xx, Rachel. <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look, you look adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your headband

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.