Sunday, October 30, 2011

Knit and Tidy




Head to Toe: Thermal (underneath), Old Navy; Sweater, Gap (gift); Leggings, American Eagle (gift); Leg warmers, unknown (I've had them forever!); Boots, Target; Scarf, Vendor.

Since I am still boycotting coats, piling on cozy knits is my warm and stylish solution. Nothing says fall like a chunky sweater...and in this case, nothing says "end of a long week" like leggings! I want to cuddle up next to a fire and drink hot cocoa in this outfit.



Monti peeing and posing for the camera...Don't ask why I found this so hilarious...I'm too mature.

9 comments:

  1. HAHHAAHA I couldn't even tell he was peeing until you said so.
    I love your boots!

    - SFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweater :) Great outfit. Your dog is very cute, at first I couldn't see that Monti was peeing until I read your caption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style! your dog is so adorable :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last picture! So great! (he he)... Also, love the leg warmers in those boots- such a great look! Such a comfy looking outfit :)

    <3 Karen
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your boots are gorgeous!

    karling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pics! your dog is adorable ;) love your cardigan! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post - especially with your dog :) Love the colour palette of your outfit especially the knit with grey tones!

    Please check out my blog x

    http://yellowchicroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.