Friday, October 21, 2011

Mr. Owl




Head to Toe: T-shirt, Thrifted; Blazer, F21; Necklace, Fashion Bug; Jeggings, Old Navy; Boots, Target.

I love how a simple blazer can add some polish and style to a simple outfit. So that's what I turned to Tuesday--I needed something office appropriate but was in a comfy mood. And I'm obsessed with this owl necklace; isn't he cute?

Also, my outfit photos didn't turn out well Monday, but I snapped some shots of my accessories.

Feather earrings, Flea market; Scarf, American Eagle (gift)

Flower ring, Charlotte Russe; Gold ring, Flea market; Nails (in rough shape haha), Sally Hanson Pat on the Black

18 comments:

  1. Love the owl!!!!!

    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blazer, I am going through a Blazer/jacket faze atm :) I love how they can change an outfit completely :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great accessory...and love the blazer! I'm in such a blazer love state right now and F21, surprisingly, is cranking out some great ones!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfits Sweetie!
    You have a nice Blog!
    ^.^


    Sakuranko Blog
    Fan Page Facebook

    XoXO~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I perk up on anything owl-related, really. hahaha. great blazer! and i spot a cool scarf on your Monday outfit.

    JOIN MY H&M GIVEAWAY

    Fashion Geek's Closet
    Geek's Shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wearing blazers,too! Your blazer is wonderful, such a great color and your necklace is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing! What a lovely smile !!

    http://f-frames.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute pendant and rings! Have a lovely weekend honey! I´m following you now :)

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The owl is great! Such a nice blazer too! xx
    http://maggieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, adoring your statement jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an owl neckalce too - they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, I have been looking for a blazer just like yours - it looks great on you!!! Also really really love that adorable owl, oh my!

    http://somethingoldmeetssomethingnew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. omgosh i lovee your owl necklace and rings!! :D Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.