Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Timekeeper





Head to Toe: Tunic, Thrifted; Sweater, American Eagle (Gift); Watch necklace, So Good Jewelry Soho; Leggings, Old Navy; Boots, Target; Bag, TJ Maxx; Nails, Sally Hanson Salon Effects.

Layers+ Leggings+ Boots= Bliss. Father Fall has finally arrived, and I am LOVING it. I love how leggings and a tunic looks completely put together, but is totally comfortable.

On another note, here's one of my city finds, this old school pocket-watch necklace. It has pretty detailing on the front and back, and I love how authentic it feels--like I borrowed it from my grandfather.



11 comments:

  1. i love the boots and wow, that clock is a find!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the pocket watch necklace! i tried wearing one with an actual chain for the pants, but it was so heavy that it pulled one side of my pants down! maybe i'm wearing it wrong?? haha

    linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit!

    kiss
    Erika
    www.myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet lovely outfit! I love pairing leggings with everything in fall:) They are so comfortable and go with anything!

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that closeup of the watch and those supercool nails! I've got a pocketwatch from a vintage shop at home, but it doesn't work :(
    thanks for visiting my blog!! Your comment was lovely, and you should definitely try to go see 'What's my number?' - it's very funny!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies
    @lara I def will =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your nails!! those are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails are so cute! :)
    xx
    http://tinypollypocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.