Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Alma Mater




Head to Toe: Sweater, Abercrombie (hand-me-down); Jeans, Delia's; Scarf, Mom's; Boots, Target; Warmers, DIY.

I'm showing some school spirit in this outfit for my high school's Thanksgiving game. It was a warm, sunny day, and I love the tradition of seeing the team and lots of familiar faces. After that, it was home to do lots of cooking! Break, of course went too quickly, and now I'm into the crazy, busy end of the semester. I'm hoping to scrounge up enough motivation to power through the end.


Some snapshots from my Thanksgiving break: From top, clockwise:
Fishtail braid, sparkles for the holidays, cardis please, and sparkly booties. 

11 comments:

  1. Nice Thanksgiving appereance!
    I want to have a Thanksgiving someday!

    @Glad you have a good time aswell :) keep up with that!

    xx http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail polish looks amazing!

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail polish is so pretty! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fishtail braids, lovely :) And that nail polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks lovely in a fish tail :) love that look! and the nail polish is beautiful!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo casual and chic! perfect fall look

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that sparkle nail polish - love!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Annie,mucho love for u.
    the red scarf and socks are really a match.
    thanx for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great cheerfull outfit you have on to cheer the team with =) Looks cozy and red really is one of your colours :P

    On another note giving you some virtual well-wishes to see you off the end of the semester. Been there and it'll be over as soon as you say mushy peas :P

    Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit IS adorable, I really love your red scarf!! Boy, I love your nails, they are so sparkly and gorgeous. Reminds me of the universe or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look great!!! i love red scarfs! they are so festive!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.