Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Necking






Head to Toe: Turtleneck, Thrifted; Jeggings, Old Navy; Coat, American Eagle (gift); Boots, Steve Madden (Mom's); Necklace, SO GOOD Jewelry Soho; Watch, Target.

Monday, I decided to be festive for Halloween and wear orange and black. The burnt orange felt totally Autumn appropriate and it was nice to cozy up in a warm turtleneck. And I can't believe today was November 1st! Time flies when you're wearing orange and jumping in leaf piles.


Monti was causing trouble, so I called him over to the picture. His Halloween shirt is from Old Navy :)

15 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love that sweater! :)

    <3 Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit. looks nice and warm. the jacket is so cute and love the boots!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your dog is really cute ~ I love the color of your sweater too!

    www.jmimiru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater looks so comfy and cozy!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweater has such a nice colour! Besides, looks very warm. I really like you jacket too. . xx

    http://maggieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the jacket and the turtleneck totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice sweater! looks totally comfy.

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute everyday outfit! Those boots! They stopped my breath for a moment, sigh!

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your last comment sweet,
    I like your last post a lot !!!!,
    we read ... and I wait on my blog!!

    a kiss, Claire.

    c.o.c.o.
    http://lookingforthestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really pull off the polo neck - lookin' good (and so's the pooch)! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.