Friday, December 2, 2011

Brighten Up




Head to Toe: Button down, Thrifted; Sweater, Gap (hand-me-down); Jeggings, Old Navy; Boots, Target; Necklace, Gift; Ring, Charlotte Russe.

For a student, this is the time of year with so many papers, projects and exams it makes your head spin. It's the time of year when I want to break down and throw on some sweatpants and an old hoodie. But I decided to wear this bright outfit Monday morning, and it actually helped. Instead of wearing yoga pants and a "don't talk to me" face, I'm getting dressed and putting on a smile. My inner drive followed suite, and I feel like I have the motivation to power through these next two weeks. Ah, the power of clothes!



16 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love that green and pink paired together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is adorable! i love the pink purple mixed with that awesome blue colour! looks so good together! and these pictures are so cute!

    x


    shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
    shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
    shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink and green together! :) so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit just makes me happy! Good luck in the new few weeks :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these colours! That sweater is beautiful! This is such a pretty outfit!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mix of the green and pink is sweet! Like the boots too ;)

    Shea
    http://fashionablylearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the cute colour block! nice combinations :)

    natalie

    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute boots!! love that smile <3

    -Joyce
    www.carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool colours! love this look ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sweater, color is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, so true - the power of clothes!!! I love this look, Annie! The button-down-layered-under-sweater has been a trusty go-to of mine recently. I love the color combo here and the statement necklace peeking out gives it the perfect finishing touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great Annie, I love the pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the colors in this outfit...and that necklace...so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful colours.. you look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.