Friday, December 9, 2011

Festive Fun




Head to Toe: Shirt (underneath), Hand-me-down; Sweater, Urban Outfitters; Jeggings, Old Navy; Boots, Old Navy; Earrings, Borrowed.

I'm spreading a little holiday cheer with my festive sweater. I'm loving the fair isle pattern this season, and what's better than red for December? Add black underneath and some pretty earrings (thanks Liz) for a chic Christmas look. Yay!

Red zipper= <3 <3 <3


This was my, "Please don't jump on me your paws are muddy" stance.

9 comments:

  1. that jumper is amazing!!! loveit and your boots are too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fair isle print sweater! The print is pretty and the color is great :) I think your outfits and blog is great so I have given you a blog award: http://joyfuloutfits.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit..! nice...

    with love:
    http://kiddieelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute photos! I absolutely love festive sweaters, and this one is perfect!

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute sweater! And I love the zipper detail on the back of the boots!

    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sweater! Very festive! :)

    <3 Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.