Friday, December 16, 2011

Plain and Fancy






Head to Toe: Tank, Gap; Sweater, Banana Republic via Consignment shop; Jeans, Express (Hand-me-down); Heels, Target; Headband, Sally's; Bag, Vendor; Coat, American Eagle (Gift).

This cardigan was an amazing steal, and in perfect time for holiday outfits. It's perfect for a casual work look or can be dressed up for a night out.

I hope every other college student is taking the huge sigh that I am right now with finals being over. We made it! Happy holidays!


A quick holiday collage, from top: A comfy thermal and scarf outfit, festive emerald nails (Rimmel), sparkly stripes for a night out, skinnies and boots. 

21 comments:

  1. Aw I love this Annie, keep it up<3

    -Alyssa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple undershirt keeps this from being dull, the shiny earrings make you look fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way cute! ;)

    Shea
    http://fashionablylearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely girl!

    http://zeynnepp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your jacket!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coat is gorgeous, love your outfit :) ahhh yes I am so happy finals are over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are gorgeous.. i love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty outfit. I love the vintage feel it has! That top is so pretty!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look :) its casual yet it's cute. I also love your photo collage <3 they're lovely!

    Jo Bao ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the sweater- super cute..as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A comfy look for the weekend. Very cute coat.
    http://whichmewillibetoday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy holidays, go celebrate it!
    You look nice as always :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovin' this casual chic outfit :D the jeans and shoes are fabulous dear. i know, my last final is this wednesday and i cant wait til it'll be over. glad to hear your done with finals already! <3

    -Joyce
    www.carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY to being done w/ finals!! That is exciting! I love your top!! You are right, it is perfect for the holidays and can be dressed up or down!

    Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.