Thursday, December 22, 2011

Reindeer






Head to Toe: Thermal (underneath), Thrifted; Jacket, Old Navy; Jeggings, Old Navy; Boots, Hunter; Scarf, Target (gift).

Apologies that the color is a little off in these photos. It was a dark, rainy, day so I had to lighten them digitally. I think mother nature is a bit confused this year...It snowed on Halloween and rained the week of Christmas. But I'm still dreaming of a white Christmas, and it looks like it still might be in the cards. And luckily, there was a silver lining to rain this week: My Hunter boots matched perfectly with my reindeer scarf.

Tonight I'm exchanging gifts with my family since we won't all be together this year. I'm excited to spend some time with them and get into the holiday spirit. The way I see it, the more Christmas, the better!




21 comments:

  1. aw your scarf is so cute! I want it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is so cute, I love all the green in your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your scarf! how cute!!

    www.simplyxclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scarf! I'm also dreaming of a white Christmas...and it sounds from the weather like it might still happen,


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol i agree with you! it snowed around halloween yet it was 55 degrees today! insane, truly.! especially since today is supposed to be the first official day of winter!

    love the scarf! and Hunter boots are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit.. perfect for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HUNTER BOOTS Naiceeeeee!!!
    Have fun with gift exchanging and gathering fun!
    MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you & ur family :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy holidays! Thank you for your Christmas wishes on my blog! Merry Christmas from Helsinki!

    xxx
    E
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scarf and boot combo - you look awesome! Have a great Christmas dear!!!!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute!
    I follow u, follow me please
    And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
    BLOGLOVIN

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice
    HAPPY M. CRISTMAS

    There is Ceramic bow-tie Giveaway on my blog I wait u!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your reindeer scarf and Hunter boots! You looks very lovely! Ah, I'm dreaming of the white Christmas too, though over here it is definitely not happening...
    Have a sweet holidays!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your scarf!! It is so cute <3 love the green & how it matches your outfit :)

    Jo Bao ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the scarf!! So cute!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awsome hunters & the scarf is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your boots! I'm really enjoying your blog and your style!

    ~Meghan

    voila-meghan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that scarf! The outfit is very cute overall!-Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.