Monday, December 12, 2011

'Tis the Season




Head to Toe: Sweater, American Eagle (Gift); Jeans, Delia's; Boots, Target; Scarf, Aero Outlet; Hat, Gap Outlet; Earrings, Charlotte Russe; Coat, Old Navy; Watch, Target.

I'm so excited Mackenzie took these photos for me. I was at his house, so I got to pose in front of the pretty decorations his parents put up (designer cred!). Temps have dropped, but I was happy to sport my bright red pea-coat. The outfit is pretty basic, and I threw on a fair isle scarf for a festive touch. I thought I would be bummed when the cooler weather came in, but it really put me in the holiday spirit.



Photos by Mackenzie

17 comments:

  1. love you scarf so cute! and seriously want your boots woman! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decorations indeed and I love the red jacket - so perfect for the season!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect holiday scarf - I love!!!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the deco is super awesome. i have always wished for a white xmas, never been lucky,so it can snow on me. I really love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scarf! perfect for winter and esp. Christams! and very cute door decor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so beautiful - scarf, coat, boots... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3 hope you will have a gd xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your scarf and coat! Very festive and cute look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pattern of your scarf and you look so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this scarf and with the red jacket it is just perfect!!

    Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coat looks a lot like mine! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That scarf is dreamy!

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.