Friday, January 27, 2012

Power Hour



Head to Toe: Top, Gap Outlet; Blazer, Thrifted; Pants, Thrifted; Heels, Vince Camuto (Gift).

That's right readers, your little girl is all grown up! I am done with school, and out working in the world of publishing. So, expect to see the balance of outfits here tilt to the more formal side.

I usually avoid dress pants, but with these on sale for $3 at the thrift store, I had to at least try them on. Turns out, they were a perfect fit. I topped them off with a pop of salmon. Happy Friday!


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui! could be the guy in me, but I don't love that color. Pants are cute, I have a sweater I got at Goodwill for an ugly sweater party that I wear all the time. It amuses me, it's quite warm and I don't mind if it gets dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I love that bright pink on you - it's so bold and pretty!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very grown up indeed! i love the pop of salmon!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blazer, beautiful color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute blazer! It gives that great pop of color to the outfit...-Jessica

    http://www.30-some-thing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic blazer, and the whole look is great! So glad you're done with school! I still have this year left :/ so tired of it...
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.