Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spare Me




Head to Toe: Tank, Old Navy; Blazer, H&M (Gift); Skirt, J Crew Outlet; Heels, Vince Camuto (Gift).

I am totally in love with this outfit, professional but fun. It's formal, but the pleated skirt and cuffed blazer put a twist on standard office-wear. This look also taught me a VERY important lesson, which is: Always have an extra pair of stockings in your desk. A small AM snag in my hose turned into an utter disaster by lunch. Luckily, one of my co-workers had an extra pair, and I have since stocked my desk with the same.


13 comments:

  1. Your pleated skirt is so pretty, I love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. quite classy. I like the runway strut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous. Loving that blazer

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the pleated skirt! i really want to get one. you look fantastic!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit! looks great!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! I really love that blazer! I tried it on at H&M, and it didn't look nearly as good on me as it does on you! -Jessica


    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love this look too! You look like you are ready to take on the day!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.