Sunday, February 12, 2012

Backpack, backpack




Head to Toe: Dress, Marshall's; Sweater, Thrifted; Leggings, American Eagle (Gift); Belt, H&M; Scarf, H&M (Gift); Boots, Target; Backpack, Aldo.

I take the train to work most days, and I always found myself whining about schlepping a heavy tote. As I was walking through the mall last weekend, this adorable backpack caught my eye in Aldo's window display. When I went in to inquire about price, the salespeople gushed about how much they loved it and how quickly it was flying off the shelf. I was sold. The best clothes and accessories are always the things that are equally as fashionable as they are functional.


13 comments:

  1. I love that you found a functional, yet adorable bag for classes and work! I have yet to manage that, but I know I can't keep hauling around tote bags forever. It kills my shoulders. Love the outfit as well - casual and cute!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I love that your bagback is also so chic! :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that backpack!! I love it! Also, that dress is so pretty!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I just loooove this cute & practical look, Annie!!! The dress is super-cute and looks great with your pink belt, I love the back zipper detail of your boots and you're right - that floral-print backpack is AMAZING! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the backpack and everything else in this outfit!! The belt is a nice pop of color!

    Happy v-day hun!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful bag and am in love
    with the chuncky scarf trend and your's
    is no exception,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable, and the backpack is a very pretty- it's a very smart, practical, and trendy investment :) LOVE your boots too!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the chunky sweater with the boots and floral dress. and that backpack is so cute. i love a backpack. so functional!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.