Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cupid Shuffle




Head to Toe: Shirt, Hand-me-down; Sweater, Guess (Gift); Scarf, H&M (Gift); Skirt, H&M; Tights, Marshall's; Heels, Target

I've always been super festive about holidays, so this polka-hearts skirt was a no-brainer. Commercial or not,  I can't help but love a holiday that emphasizes acknowledging the people you love and eating chocolate. So, yup, I'm wearing hearts...and I had a wonderful evening with my sweetie. Check and check.

Above: I've been dying for a classic trench for a while now, so Mackenzie got me this timeless Banana Republic trench for Valentine's Day. He knows me too well...

10 comments:

  1. I am in love with your skirt...seriously, can it be my Valentine (I'm feeling particularly cheesy today)? For real, though, it's adorable and I love the pockets.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cute and sweet skirt!!!


    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt is just total adorbs! I saw it on another blogger and it looked uber cute too. love how you kept everything else black except for the pop of beige with the scarf :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hearts are so cute and I love your trench coat! your entire outfit looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! love the skirt! and I adore trench coats! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.