Friday, February 17, 2012

Light Bright



Head to Toe: Sweater, American Eagle (Gift); Button down, Loft (Hand-me-down); Heels, Target; Belt, H&M; Jeans, Thrifted.

If you haven't noticed, my latest obsession is bright, bright, bright. Mackenzie's mom picked out this sweater for me for Valentine's day, and it turned out to be the perfect ingredient to liven up a tired Wednesday. Paired with a white button-down and crisp jeans, it was work-appropriate. I'd switch the flares and heels for skinnies and boots, and wah-lah, ready for a Sunday shopping trip.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I love that cardigan. The colour is beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty cute look! I adore your bright yellow cardi! It was an amazing gift :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!
    And your amazing smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The neon color of your cardigan, is great! I love your jeans too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.