Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pattern Play




Head to Toe: Tank top, American Eagle (Gift); Sweater, Thrifted; Skirt, Forever 21; Tights, Loft; Boots, Target; Necklace, American Eagle (Gift).

These tights are actually a really fun floral pattern (though it didn't show in the photos), and I liked how they played off of the tribal patterned tank top. I'm really lucky to work in an environment with a relaxed dress code, so I can be really creative with my outfits. So patterned tights and fun necklaces it is!


7 comments:

  1. I love the skirt - the bow is such a nice touch!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt - too cute!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute, fun tank top! loving the pastels and patterns on it :D

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pattern on the top...and the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole outfit is super cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.