Sunday, February 26, 2012

Peace, Love and Lace




Head to Toe: Tank, Hollister; Top, Hollister; Skinnies, Loft; Moccasins, Minnetonka (Gift); Bag, Bandolino; Earrings and bracelet, Francesca's Collections (Gift).

I'm feeling a little bit like a flower-child in this outfit with the loose lace, moccasins, braid in my hair and boho jewelry. But I love how together they feel laid back and spring-like; and with dark, clean jeans the look is pulled together for work.  Perfect for how warm it was! It seems we are already moving into that lion/lamb hybrid that is New England March, but it's been a mild winter so far and the days are only getting longer.


7 comments:

  1. I love this boho outfit, it is sooo pretty! I love your lace top especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace! Great minds think alike :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do look like a flower child.. i love the lace!

    cheers, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the lace top! i need me one of those. and it's perfect with the casual minnetonka shoes.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lace top is perfection on you! I just ordered a sleeveless one from piperlime and I can't wait for it to get here!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.