Friday, March 9, 2012

Coral Reef




Head to Toe: Top, Hollister; Skirt, Gap; Tights, Loft; Flats, Gap; Necklace, American Eagle (Gift); Bracelet and earrings, Tiffany's (Gift); Polish, American Eagle Mint Green With Envy.

Thank goodness for the weekend! This beautiful Thursday made the tail end of the week much more cheerful. I got a smoothie for lunch with one of my coworkers and we even took a drive through the beach. It was a mini-escape. A coral skirt and mint nails completed the picture.

Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. very chic, love your look!!! have a great weekend/
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, really cute blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the bright coral skirt. It's definitely become one my new favorite colors for spring. Pairing it with the lacy top is super sweet and ladylike. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great love the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely top <3 nicely paired w a red skirt

    ReplyDelete
  6. the coral skirt is so lovely! bright colours can really lift your mood, can't they? :D

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combination of the lace and coral! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coral has been my new favorite color, and thus, I absolutely love your skirt! Also love the unique top! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously fabulous outfit! i love the coral colored skirt and the lace! that top is amazing!!!


    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this color combination! So pretty!

    <3 Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.