Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Floral Blazer and Instagram Fun



Head to Toe: Blazer, Strawberry New York; Blouse, Gap; Skirt, Gap; Tights, Marshall's; Boots, Payless (Mom's).

My dressier clothes tend to be safe neutrals like black and grey. But since Spring has sprung (official first day yesterday), I hate to be in dark tones. So I went with my staples and threw on a floral blazer to spring it up for an event last week. I have another dressy evening tonight, but thanks to the warm weather I'm rocking bare legs and light fabrics.






My week in Instagram: A coffee for a walk in NYC on Sunday, Festive for St. Patty's, Kenzie and I at the parade last week, Grand Central after a long night of event-ing.

11 comments:

  1. I love that blouse and the blazer is so fun!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer is amazing! Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how the floral pops against the black. It's really a sophisticated look. Can't go wrong with floral and black in my book. Glad you're enjoying the spring weather!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blazer sweetie, love this look!:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute blazer, great print :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the floral blazer!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sweetie, you are such a doll!:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really REALLY love that floral blazer. it's so spring-y and adds the perfect touch to your black ensemble!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo I love how you spring-ified your outfit! The floral blazer is so pretty with the neutral colors in your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.