Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bright Stripes




Head to Toe: Sweater, Old Navy; Skirt, American Eagle; Flats, American Eagle; Earrings, Gift; iPhone Case, Gap.

Looking at these photos now, it's hard to believe I was sporting bare legs Monday. Weathermen have been threatening snow these past few days. I'm hoping next week will present some warm days where neon, stripes on stripes and bare legs are appropriate. If not, I'm scooting down South for a short stay this weekend, where I'm hoping to soak in my share of Spring.


7 comments:

  1. Jealous that you had warm weather on Monday! Love this outfit! That sweater is great!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the flared cut of the skirt! :D and lol I'm not missing warm weather over here (in Aus!) it's been way too hot lately, sometimes it's nice to go out without sweating immediately lol!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather has been super wonky lately! I love the neon stripe, so cute!


    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your bright stripes - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt is adorable and I LOVE the bright yellow stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos! :=)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.