Friday, March 16, 2012

Lace Renewal




Head to Toe: Sweater, Express (Gift); Tank, hand-me-down; Skirt, Marshall's; Moccasins, Minnetonkas (Gift); Necklace, American Eagle (Gift).

In honor of St. Patty's day, and the beautiful spring weather, I was rocking a little green this week. I mixed it with this pretty lace skirt. It's funny, around December this mini screamed holiday party to me, but with a loose spring top and some moccasins, its laid back March.

I will be braving the big city tomorrow in honor the Irish (which I am not), and squeezing in with the other throngs of tourists doing the same. Wish me luck and happy St. Patrick's Day!

8 comments:

  1. Loved the look!
    The skirt is amazing!
    I hope you can return to my blog and maybe we become followers =)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lace skirt is so pretty and I LOVE the bit of green :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi babe! :) thanks for leaving the lovely comment on my blog. however I was just wondering if there's some reason the camera's not focused on you in some of your shots? it seems a bit blurry for some of the pics on your blog and I definitely think sharper, clearer images would do your outfits more justice! For example I love your lace skirt but some of the details are unclear in the blurred pics, which is a bit of a shame. just a little tip :) keep up the great outfits!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Thanks for the tip..It's hard with the auto-timer to get the right focus, but I've definitely been working on trying to improve this. xo, A

      Delete
  4. hi dear...
    you are very beautiful!!
    I'm discovering your blog now and it's fantastic..
    i'd like to know what do you think about my new post on my blog..
    http://www.2befab.com/2012/03/my-fashion-winter.html
    tell me know.. :) thanks
    xoxo2befab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.