Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pinkie Swear



Head to Toe: Tank, American Eagle (Gift); Sweater, Thrifted; Skinnies, Old Navy; Wedges, Marshall's; Earrings, Temptations.

Yes, here I go with my hot pink pants again. But a girl can't help but celebrate early spring weather with fuchsia jeans. Seems I'll be toning it down this week, though, as CT returns to a normal March climate.

And all this warmth has me thinking about bikini weather early, of course reminding of the fact that my gym shoes are collecting dust, but also making me crave ink. I have been wanting a tattoo of the Tolkien quote, "All who wander are not lost" for a while, and with April approaching I'm thinking it's time for an appointment.  Do you have tattoos? Does Spring give you the itch for one?


9 comments:

  1. What a cute spring outfit! Love your hot pink jeans!

    <3 Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love that bright pink! As for tattoos, I don't have any, but I've been wanting one for a really long time. I just have to get past the pain issue!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pink jeans - you look awesome girl!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pull off the bright pants trend so well! Love the color, and balancing it out with a white top was a great touch. Also adore the shoes. Have a wonderful week!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING those pink skinnies! they're so perfect for spring!!! and the printed tank and thrifted sweater look great with it!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hot pink skinny jeans are the most amazing color ever, I love the wedges too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.