Thursday, March 8, 2012

Skinny Bun




Head to Toe: Button down, Thrifted; Cardigan, American Eagle (Gift); Skirt, Forever 21; Boots, Target; Shades, Marc by Marc Jacobs (Gift).

Leaving the house Wednesday, my dad commented that yellow must be my color of the week...and I guess he was right. Who can resist the sunny hue when it's so springlike?

Also on this hump day, I had the itch to try the blogger-popular top knot. I first attempted the sock bun, but my hair has too many layers, so it was a bust. My second attempt was a normal bun, but if I pulled my ponytail too high I barely had enough hair to twist. So my bun is a bit more librarian than fashionista, but it was worth a try...

7 comments:

  1. Really like your skirt and how you paired it with grey!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you in yellow - this is such a great skirt!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you in yellow! Keep it coming :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty, love yellow skirt.
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.