Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sunny Delight




Head to Toe: Button down, Loft (hand-me-down); Blazer, Thrifted; Jeans, Strawberry New York; Clogs, Target; Necklace, American Eagle (Gift).

Please excuse me if I am going crazy with the colored pants trend...I cannot get enough. Last night I was reading March's Marie Claire, featuring a spread called "Glam Dandy," which totally reminded me of this blazer. It was all about menswear with feminine tailoring, and the model sported a blue seersucker suit. I took the liberty of adding yellow pants...



11 comments:

  1. Those might be my favorite colored pants yet!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! i've been on a hunt for yellow pants for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great trend! These pants look fantastic on you!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color of pants! I really like how you paired them with grey and white!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, very cute, ant those yellow pants, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving these bright jeans - yellow is such a fun color!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a good post and lovely blog darling! :) <3

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm kind of obsessed with your yellow pants. They are immensely fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! i love the jacket! i just bought a pair of yellow skinny jeans. you've inspired me to wear them!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. how about following each other? :)
    as soon as I find you in my follower list, I'll follow you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.