Friday, April 13, 2012

Brighten Up



Head to Toe: Blouse, Mom's; Sweater, American Eagle (Gift); Jeans, Loft; Flats, American Eagle; Belt, H&M; Earrings, H&M.

I am having serious shopping withdraws. Seriously, it's been several weeks since I've bought a thing, and already I feel like my closet is shrinking. And when you feel like your closet is shrinking you pile on layers of neon to shake things up. And when you wear neon on neon people are afraid to talk to you. And when people are afraid to talk to you...Okay, I'm done being the Direct TV Commercial. But maybe some light thrifting this weekend will hold me over for a while so I can keep saving and keep my closet happy.
Speaking of the weekend, happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love the neon! This is such a fun outfit.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fuchsia top! haha piling on neons is a great way to change things up indeed :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.