Sunday, April 15, 2012

California Dreamin'




Head to Toe: Tank and Sweater, American Eagle (Gift); Pants, Strawberry New York; Shades, Charlotte Russe; Necklace, American Eagle (Gift); Moccasins, Minnetonkas (Gift); Nails, Essie Lilacism.

I feel like this outfit has a laid-back California style to it--perfect for a pretty Friday. My do-nothing weekend was wonderful, and not so full of nothing after all. Today was a perfect 72 degrees, so I took my pup for a walk on the beach, had some fro-yo with my honey, and even got a manicure with one of my besties. Ah, the life.



7 comments:

  1. Loving those bright and sunny pants!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the master of colored pants - these look awesome on you!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow pants, and sounds like you had an awesome day :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! i love your necklace!
    following you now :)
    would love for you to check out my blog!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your yellow jeans and the necklace is so pretty :) Very laid back but cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yellow is the color that i am scared of wearing in a jean. but you look so great that i might have to try a pair on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.