Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Call Me Marilyn and Instagram Extras



Head to Toe: Skirt, Marshall's; Flats, American Eagle; Sweater, American Eagle (Gift); Necklace, Charlotte Russe; Backpack, Aldo. 

So I had a bit of a Marilyn moment trying to keep my skirt from flying up in the wind for these photos. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful day and I was just glad to be outside. The river breeze even smelled ocean-like, and with seagulls flying overhead and Crew teams rowing by, it screamed summer. But I guess for now I'll just enjoy Spring.

What are you doing for Easter? Without any time off, it kind of crept up on me. I'm planning a brunch with family to keep things low key. And for everyone who gave something up for Lent (not me, admittedly) you're almost there!






My Instagram extras: No time to take outfit photos the day of an event last week...but I loved my outfit. The top is H&M with a Gilly Hicks sweater (thrifted) and a Loft pencil skirt I got for my birthday. Snap on!

4 comments:

  1. Chic baby! love your outfit. I`ll spent Easter with my family like in every year ;) followed back :X

    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top in the Instragram photos - so pretty!


    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely! And your blog is lovely, too :)
    Following you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your skirt, it's so nice! i wanted to try instagram, too!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.