Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dayglow






Head to Toe: Top, Old Navy; Skirt, Gap; Sandals, Gap; Bracelet and earrings, Francesca's Collections (Gift); Nails, OPI Strawberry Margarita.

Though fleeting, us New Englanders enjoyed a mini heat wave this week. Today was back to a standard 65, but it was nice to have a little taste of summer (even if it is a tease). I paired an oldie-but-goodie South American style top with a skirt in my favorite spring color, coral, and orange sandals. I enlisted the help of my dad in taking these photos during the prime lighting hour, at about 6:30. I love how looking at them now they feel like a warm summer evening in the subtle glow.





My mom catching the photo shoot, Monti enjoying the outdoors as well.

15 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! It was a great time of day for a shoot.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and nice dog!!

    www.twentysevenstrangers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt much! love the color! and that dog is sooo cute! :-)

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, I like everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt color and adorable dog:) I'm a new follower - Hope you check my blog out and follow back if you like:)
    xoxo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 65 would be a heat wave for my neck of the woods right now! you look beautiful, and how nice of your dad to take pictures for you! happy friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty skirt! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely! I love that skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUch a pretty skirt and shoes! Perfect color for spring :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh loving the bright skirt and your matching shoes <3
    Great print top too. So fun!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute pink skirt! And your doggie is so cute as well!!

    Please feel free to check out/follow my blog! I would love to know what you think!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning look , dear!
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.