Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good Vibrations




Head to Toe: Tank, Old Navy; Blazer, Strawberry New York; Shorts, Forever 21 (hand-me-down); Stockings, Leggs; Flats, Gap; Backpack, Aldo.

For me, starting the day with a positive attitude means taking the time to put together an outfit. I've been wanting to try the shorts and tights combo forever, but I can never seem to pull it off the way I picture. For my first dabble in the look, I went with sheer tights and neutral dress shorts. I made it appropriate for work with a dressier tank and floral blazer. To play up my good vibes, I got a mani-pedi after work. Nothing like some good pampering. Happy Friday!


See, I wasn't kidding about the rowers!

14 comments:

  1. Shorts and tights - one of my fave combos and I love it on you!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey

    u have such a great sense of style...love it dear.
    every outfit seems fit on you and look very fashionable
    btw lets follow each other
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cute summery outfit!! I even adore your floral backpack, I think it is gorgeous. That blue floral design is quite pretty, jealous :)

    Jo Bao ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Aldo backpack! I've been eyeing the exact same one for a while. the blue floral print is just so adorable isn't it :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love bag and blazer too!Thanks for stopping by me, I follow you too!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the floral bag and blazer - so fun Annie! Have a great weekend :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so cute! I love all the floral prints and you did a great job pulling off the shorts/tights look.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. That floral blazer is pure perfection. I have been looking for one!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute, backpack is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The things I would do for a pedicure right now! You look so cute and totally pulled off the shorts with tights look! Happy Friday!

    Amanda
    http://easy-life-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit looks amazing:)I love the bag and the shorts.Great blog.Would you like to follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the shorts with the tights, this outfit is great! And wow the backpack is so cute, I love the floral print :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously this backpack is too cute!

    Just discovered your blog, love it!

    www.dressmedearly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.