Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Heart You




Head to Toe: Sweater, American Eagle (Gift); Skirt, H&M; Boots, Target; Leg warmers, Gift.

This skirt was an impulse buy around Valentine's day so I was glad to be able to wear it again. I've been so obsessed with Spring brights, it's nice to play with neutrals for a day.

I've realized that every several weekends, I need a do-nothing weekend to recoup. Since my last two were busy, I'm enjoying some well needed no-obligation down time. Today I went tag sale-ing and car browsing, and caught up on some magazines. The jury's still out on tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. wow cool pics and gr8 blog can we follow each other..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots! I'm having a pretty lazy weekend myself:)

    xoxo
    Ashley
    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute, love the skirt and boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt, is beautiful! And you look gorgeous, as always dear!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this outfit! The skirt is very adorable and I love the slouchy socks peeking out over the tops of the boots. It gives the outfit such a relaxed and comfortable vibe. And I completely agree on needing a weekend to relax - it's so important! Lovely outfit and enjoy your few days of freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of the leg warmers! You look so cute- I feel like I look stumpy when I wear them! Love keeping up with you and hope you had a great weekend!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.