Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oldie but Goodie





Head to Toe: Top, made by my mom!; Blazer, H&M (Gift); Jeans, Loft; Heels, Vince Camuto; Necklace, American Eagle (Gift).

Don't you just love finding an oldie but goodie piece you forgot about? It feels like a new purchase. I had one of those moments Monday, as I was digging through my closet to find an outfit. My mom and I got on a sewing kick years ago (her skills are much better than mine). She let me pick out the fabric and made this blouse. I was really into 50's style at the time and this pattern reminded me of that era. 6+ years later, still a goodie. Thanks Mom!


7 comments:

  1. This looks awesome - I love this edgy fitted look on you - great blazer and printed top too!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you always so cute? love the blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is always a great feeling! I love that top! What a great rediscovery!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo I wish I could sew! The top is so pretty and I love the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is awesome - and your mom made it? Even better!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.