Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Windy City



Head to Toe: Trench, Banana Republic (Gift); Skirt, Francesca's Collections; Necklace, Charlotte Russe; Heels, Vince Camuto (Gift); Shades, Marc by Marc Jacobs (Gift).  

Nope, not Chicago...just a really breezy morning taking photos last week. I had an event in Greenwich, and decided to wear this pretty satin-y skirt from Francesca's. 

As a recent grad, I still view the calendar by the school year, and I cannot believe how fast this "semester" is flying by. My college friends are winding down their Spring term, and it makes me realize how quickly time has passed (I started my job right when classes were beginning). The good news is, that means summer is approaching, and I plan on spending some many a weekend on the beach...and to all you undergrads, hang in there!


9 comments:

  1. Hi annie,

    Great pics,
    you have got a lot of gifts =)
    The water on the background looks beautiful

    You have dressed yourself great!
    You skirt is so gorgeous,
    I really like it a lot

    loves,
    Zeynep

    zeynnepp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! so cute! I love the coat! and you look soo tanned!! jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweetie! would you like to follow each other?:X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty outfit - I love the trench!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This semester feels like it's dragging, ugh! Love your outfit, perfect for a chilly spring!

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie! CONGRATS! You are the winner of my blog Giveaway. Check your email :)

    Hope you're having a great week and stay in touch!

    Amanda Raborn
    http://easy-life-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so stylish and I love your skirt!I like your blog so would you like follow each other?I'll be waiting for you! :D
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love the print of your skirt- and the trench is so chic and classic!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. COOOOL Spring trench!!! WOWOWOWSERS! Like soo gorgeous! And lovin' that printed skirt and necklaces. What a fabbb look!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.