Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day




Head to Toe: Skirt, Forever 21; Top, Hollister; Sandals, Strawberry New York; Earrings, Kayla Skeen Jewelry; Nails, Essie Who's The Boss; Bag, Nine West via TJ Maxx.

Nothing says Spring like sweet lace and mellow yellow. Now if only I could ditch the Spring cold that's been nagging me and really enjoy the beautiful weather.

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies today. You have a very tough job. Also a big thank you to my mommy, who is a very special person to me and has always been a roll model. Thanks for all that you do.




Me and my mom on Mother's Day 2011


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! You look amazing. I especially love that yellow skirt!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top dear, and skirt - such a beautiful shade, perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW how cute,and I want your skirt! It's one of my favorite colors! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, cute pic of you and your mom :) I love the yellow + lace combo, you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great sense of fashion to be honest! The pics are amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ..fantastic outfit , so cute ..

    Following you now..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely yellow skirt, I love your outfit <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Annie! interesting blog and you're so stylish :)
    If you don't mind we can follow each other, I'm starting now ;)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The yellow skirt is so pretty and I love the sandals too! The colorful sandals look so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute outfit!! i love that yellow skirt! (:

    xo
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  12. too cute! love the yellow. New England, huh? so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the tellow skirt is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is ADORABLE! I adore your blog, girl:] You are so stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.