Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pink




Head to Toe: Blouse, Mom's; Sweater, Thrifted; Shorts, TJ Maxx; Flats, American Eagle; Tights, H&M (Gift).

It wasn't quite warm enough yesterday to rock my light floral shorts, but layered with tights they were a win/win: warm enough and work appropriate. I knew when I tried them on in the store that they would go perfectly with this pink blouse, so I couldn't resist, but I'd definitely wear with a ribbed tank for a sunny Saturday.

Speaking of Saturday, I am simply floored by how quickly this week is going by. It felt like it was just the weekend, and now it is almost the weekend again. Guess I better start thinking about what to do for my mommy Sunday! Any ideas?



16 comments:

  1. Those shorts are absolutely adorable! I love the pink top with them as well!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute shorts! And the pink blouse looks great with them!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good shorts and tights look - and those shorts are so cute!


    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, those shorts are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute shorts :)
    Kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your floral shorts! So cute!
    Please stop by my blog and if you like it, maybe we can follow each other! :)

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit! love the floral shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shorts! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love floreal shorts! take a look at my blog, if you want...we can follow each other if you like it! I hope...kisses

    truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute shorts! love the flower prints!

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  11. great summer outfit! such a nice pics!
    Take a look at my blog in ur spare time and follow me if you like it! Then ofc I'll do the same!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit and blog, I'm your newest follower as it seems we both love pink!

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. your blog is really great, keep it up!

    www.bisbookblog.blogspot.co.uk
    i'm following you, hope you do the same:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your shorts so much!!! Following you!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that cardigan! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.