Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sky Blue




Head to Toe: Sweater, Loft (Gift); Shorts and belt, Forever 21; Flats, Payless; Bracelets, American Eagle and Tiffany's (Gifts); Earrings, Kayla Skeen Jewelry.

Lace shorts are definitely one of my favorite trends for Spring. Now that I am a nine-to-fiver, I've retired my extensive collection of Daisy Dukes for weekends only. But thankfully, my office dress code is lax enough to wear a dressier style of shorts.

Speaking of the weekend, I was ecstatic to spend an entire day outside today out and about (wearing cut-offs, of course). I'm looking forward to another day of the same tomorrow. Hope you're enjoying the weekend too!




7 comments:

  1. I still really adore these shorts. They are super unique and I love the baby blue color. It's great you can still wear them to work. They look great paired with a neutral top and flats. Hope you get out and enjoy the weekend!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so pretty - and they look so cute with the stripes!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this blue is such a pretty colour!! beautiful look x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun shorts and I love your cute flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shorts!! I love the high waist too!

    Tracy
    TheRightShoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shorts!! I love the high waist too!

    Tracy
    TheRightShoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.