Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pink Lady



Head to Toe: Tank, American Eagle; Blazer, Thrifted; Shorts, Marshall's; Sandals, Strawberry New York; Necklace, Charlotte Russe.

Shorts and a blazer may become my new summer uniform because 1. shorts can be worn a little shorter than skirts for scorchers, 2. a blazer streamlines the look while providing enough warmth for chilly a/c, and 3. I can ride my bike to the train without worrying about flashing the entire CT population. Outfit perfection!

This short week has been jam packed, so I'm too excited tomorrow is Friday. I'll be getting away this weekend with the b/f and his fam, and I'm looking forward to an empty to-do list.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect & Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you!
    xx
    Diana
    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute! i LOVE this look!! so chic and fabulous :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cute blazer! lovely colour

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.