Monday, May 28, 2012

Snapshots




Above (clockwise from top left): Flowers from hubby; Essie Turquoise and Caicos; Bikini top, tillies.com; bottoms, Victoria's Secret; Thrift store steals ($6 for both!).


It was a super busy week and a relaxing, laid back weekend. I had an amazing time being with friends and being outside enjoying the summer weather. I have to admit, it felt a bit like vacation, so it's a little tough to face the reality of work tomorrow. But my new goal is to be more active and add more fun during the week. After all, it's summer!

Though I absolutely loved the long weekend, I'm also staying conscious as to why we have the holiday. A big thank you to those who have served or are currently serving in our military.



Outfit from a work event this past week.
Dress, Urban Outfitters; shoes, Payless (Mom's).


10 comments:

  1. Looks like a very fun weekend! Glad that you got to spend it with family and friends. Those shorts and white jeans are beyond adorable! Thrifting is wonderful. Can't wait to see how you style them!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..great snapshots Darling , love the dress on you , lovely colour and you look beautiful ..

    I wish we had VIctorias secret in the uk , what a lovely items they have there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little pics. Love the nail polish color.

    http://www.shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures, that bikini is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are such awesome thrift store steals!!!!! $6 for both I am so jealous!!! I am your newest follower :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love that swimsuit top! I am dying to get my hands on one of similar style. That dress from urban looks fantastic on you btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look soo pretty! LOVE your nail polish color :D btw thanks so much for your sweet comment and for following! im following now too :)


    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, so much ♡
    your new followers :)


    Kadik Babik ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the lovely comment dear :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hubby is so sweet! And I love the nail polish. I'd love to read more from you. Definitely following you. Follow back? (:

    http://jbperez4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.