Thursday, May 17, 2012

XOXO, Gossip Girl






Head to Toe: Sweater, Old Navy; Skirt, Marshall's; Flats, Payless; Necklace, Charlotte Russe; iPhone case, JCrew.

Monday night was (sadly) the season finale of Gossip Girl. I watched it over a margarita date with one of my girlfriends, which we've done together since high school (virgin margaritas back then, of course). Though I  love the scandal, drama and utter craziness, I am obsessed with the fashion. Like Sex and the City, the clothes are as important as the plot.

Enter my Gossip Girl-inspired outfit: I love how Serena and Blair have a way of layering unexpected things, adding a dash of city swag, and having it come together perfectly...Plus, I've also been told I resemble Leighton Meester (best. compliment. ever.). What shows or movies inspire your style?

Blake Lively on this week's episode sporting a distressed top with a dressy skirt
CWTV



XOXO, Annie


7 comments:

  1. there's that yellow again. ;) darling. and you are adorable. did I already tell you that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bold yellow with the soft lace skirt. So cute! And I think you definitely look like Leighton Meester. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love. it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top, Blake lively is so pretty!

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful top sweetie, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog:)
    following you now <3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely skirt, love it! Your whole look is super cute!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.