Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beach Weekend

Tomorrow I will be heading to Maine for a long weekend at the beach. I turned to my recently-developed obsession, Polyvore, and put together my dream packing list. 

What are your essentials for a weekend away?

Beach Day
Make a splash with a cute towel and bikini combo. Throw on a straw fedora for some sweet shade.

Beach Day


Bandeau bikini
$68 - sundiego.com

AllSaints swimwear
$25 - allsaints.com

Gabriella rocha shoes
$36 - zappos.com

Straw fedora hat
$25 - modcloth.com

Essie glitter nail polish
$8 - nordstrom.com

Solar Beach Towel
$78 - katespade.com




Shopping!
Boyfriend jeans, slide-on sneaks, and aviator shades are low-key cute for a day on the town.


Day Trippin'


Red tank
£12 - riverisland.com
Denim jeans
£45 - riverisland.com
TOMS crochet flat
$58 - toms.com
Black tote bag
$25 - etsy.com
Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses
$198 - mytheresa.com


Dinner Date
Light chiffon and fun bangles keep a night look light...And a little nautical touch can't hurt.


Date Night


Oasis sun dress
$45 - oasis-stores.com
Forever 21 strappy sandals
$33 - forever21.com
ASOS leather handbag
$30 - asos.com
Madewell indian jewelry
$14 - madewell.com
Anchor earrings
$25 - swellcaroline.com


9 comments:

  1. I love that Kate Spade towel and shopping tote from etsy. Great looks you pulled together!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute looks! Love that cropped top with the boyfriend jeans. Hope you have a great weekend in Maine Annie!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love second one!
    Have a great weekend :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is simply great:) keep it up!

    Www.bisbookblog.blogspot.co.uk
    I'm following you, hope you do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfits! the dinner date is my favorite !(:

    xo
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the dinner date's outfit!
    S
    Follow each other? :)

    Stay Pretty,
    Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you chose - i think it's perfect for a little weekend trip! For me, it depends of course on the place I go to, but I'd say definitely always flats for walking around, and high heels for the evening - and I'm a black-blazer addict, so I barely ever leave for some days away without my black blazer!
    Your blog is so lovely, I'm happy I discovered it while reading some blogs here and there via a comment you left on another blog! I followed you, and I can't wait for your next post!
    If you've some time, I'd be happy if you visited mine too and tell me what you think - or even follow me too in case you like it!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beach day hat, and hope you're having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.